Pro Pup and the benefits of a Topper Probiotic
Gastrointestinal health is equally important for every animal being in the world, so it is for your dog. Like other species, the dog’s gastrointestinal tract harbours billions of beneficial bacterial strains. These bacteria help to balance the internal environment of the intestinal tract and promote good well-being by preventing diseases. Probiotics are mainly referred to those good microorganisms (both bacteria and yeast) that live in the digestive tract. Undoubtedly, these living organisms help to keep your dog’s gut healthy by improving or restoring the gut flora when consumed. Probiotics help to maintain a desirable gastrointestinal microbial balance. And a healthy dog can maintain the proper balance of digestive microorganisms naturally. But the imbalance of this system can occur during stress, diseases, or malnutrition. In such a condition, a good probiotic supplement can help to bring your dog’s digestive microflora back in balance. Because of the increasing demand for probiotic supplements, PAWLIFE comes with their latest product “Pro Pup Broth Booster” for your amazing furry friend.
Flavored with smoked chicken bone broth, this product contains prebiotic, post-biotic, and enzymes which promotes your dog's gut health and productivity and makes their meal time more exciting. The other benefits of a topper probiotic may include:
- Our probiotic helps to alleviate several digestive issues of your dog due to stress or illness.
- Probiotics reduce the side effects of antibiotics.
- This helps to reduce the symptoms of allergies or atopic diseases.
- Preliminary research suggests that probiotics support your dog’s dental health.
- Probiotics increase the metabolism of your dog and stimulate the absorption of the mineral.
- This prevents the occurrence of antibiotic-associated diarrhoea and lactose intolerance.
- Probiotics prevent anxiety, reduce stress, affect the mood and emotion of your dog.
- Probiotics have a beneficial effect on the immune system of your dog.
- Promoting the growth of healthy gut bacteria, probiotic reduces cancer-promoting enzymes and bacteria metabolites in the gut.
- Probiotic also exerts beneficial effects in certain inflammatory diseases, leaky gut syndrome, and other bacterial infections in your dog.
PAWLIFE’S Pro Pup Probiotic Supplement is widely recognized by 99% of veterinarians and pet nutritionists. This product includes Apple Cider Vinegar, Inulin, Colostrum, Digestive Enzymes like Protease, Amylase, Cellulase, Hemicellulase, Lipase, Papain, and Bromelain, Green Yogurt Powder, Ginger Root Powder, Pumpkin, and Tynagen as a fermented post-biotic. Veterinarians suggest providing 1 pump (4ml) for 10 lbs of body weight of your dog daily for up to 4 weeks. Don't exceed 10 pumps a day. Your dog will surely love this product. For any queries, please contact our support team anytime.