Gastrointestinal issues such as diarrhea, vomiting, gas, etc., and urinary tract infections are the most common problems in dogs. These problems can range from minor to life-threatening. When your pet is suffering from these gastrointestinal and urinary issues, as a responsible pet owner, you should look after solutions involving diet or dietary supplements. Nowadays, the most common 2 dietary supplements often used with gastrointestinal issues are probiotics and digestive enzymes. These enzyme supplements appear very appealing to owners of pets with frequent signs of digestive distress. Our product “TURF TREATS” also contains cranberry that supports the urinary tract on your dog.
In the market, there are dozens of products available that claim themselves best in terms of improving digestion and absorption of nutrients in your dog. But our product “TURF TREATS” is widely recognized and recommended by veterinarians and pet nutritionists. These other delicious pet chews are crafted with the right amount of each natural ingredients to promote a healthy and balanced digestive system in your dog. This also helps to reduce lawn burn spots caused by dog urine.
Our product comprises all-natural ingredients that includes digestive enzymes like protease, amylase, cellulose, hemicellulose, lipase, papain, and bromelain that helps for the easy breakdown of feed particles and increases the digestibility of your dog’s food. Similar to “Omega Pups”, this doesn’t include any corn, artificial colors, or artificial ingredients. This chicken-flavored chew can be easily loved by any dog. Each chew comprises 2.2 grams and contains enough calories to meet their requirements. It is noted that this “Turf Treats” is totally free from any dairy products or soy. Some benefits of our ‘Turf Treats” include:
- Improving digestion: This dietary supplementation improves the efficacy of your dog's digestion and maintains good digestive health for his lifetime.
- Prevents diseases: Our Turf Treat prevents helps to prevent diseases like inflammatory bowel disease, pancreatitis, weight loss, chronic diarrhea, liver disease, etc.
- This also ensures adequate muscle strength and endurance in your dog.
- Avoid dental diseases: You can easily avoid dental diseases like dental tarter, halitosis, etc. by giving this treat.
- Prevention of obesity: This treat doesn’t promote obesity in your dog and helps to maintain a good bodyweight of your lovely friend.
- Reduce the sport of urine: Feeding this supplementation help to reduce lawn burn sports from your dog’s skin by reducing the level of nitrogen and salt in your dog’s urine.
- Urinary bladder support: Providing Turf Treats containing cranberry helps to protect the urinary bladder of your dog and prevent urinary tract infections additionally.
This supplement is recommended by most veterinarians and pet nutritionists for their better results in the field. You can provide this regularly to your dog to prevent any digestive problems and urinary disorders. This natural ingredient-containing product is very much a favorite for every dog and veterinarians also suggest supplying this to any age of the dog.